SHIPPING HOME CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
Logistics are key to efficiently building out new construction homes. Whether the properties are single- or multi-family/attached-home communities, effectively transporting materials to the job site is critical to success.
The following types of cargo:
- Structural Materials: Lumber, plywood, SIPs, windows, roofing
- Masonry: concrete block, stone, brick for exterior, walls or walkways
- Natural Stone Slabs: granite, quartz, marble for countertops
- Plumbing and fixtures: sinks, toilets, tubs, pipes
- Appliances: washing machines, dryers, dishwashers
- Landscaping materials: sod, plants, trees, patio, retaining wall, gazebo, pool, screening and water features.